Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carmen(thats me) doing a tag for him :)

I am that KIND to do a tag for you so TELL ME pls? :DD

[ACT 1 ]
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
Is he? well, i dont know. hmm.

2. Describe yourself in one word
Marcus is LAME. :)))

3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
He might choose someone who he loves. LOL.

4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Its a NO. I just asked him today. HE has no BALLS. LMAO.

5. Does it feel good to love?
To him.. he doesnt even have a heart not to kacau me for one day laa.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
He'll just stare at that person ad then spill water all over himself. It HAPPENED when he stared at me LMAO.

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
He wont say nothing. wait he will. 'ehhh REALLY LAA'.

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I dont think so he had.

9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
He doesnt mind if people are jealous of him.

10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Well, he might say PLAY MORE LA. like i CARE. :)

[ACT 2 ]
1. Best place to cry ?
You're asking me to answer this question for him? NO WAY MAN.

2. Who do you love the most?
HEHEHEHHE. shld I say? nahhh, im not that bad. I at least HAVE a HEART.

3. Ever hated someone so bad?
I think he has? Maybe me?

4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
No idea. Go ask him laa.

LAST PERSON]...
~Had a beer with ?
Go figure.

~ Went to the movies with ?
His GIRLFRIEND. LOL. he doesnt have a girlfriend but he wishes he does?

~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
Technically I dont know, cause I just called him and his not in.

~ You hugged?
EWW. He hugging somebody? I cant imagine. LOL.

~ You yelled at ?
He yelled at kevin. LOL.

[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ]..
~ Kissed someone ?
He kissing? Who would want to kiss him. Ohhh wait. His mom! :D

~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
I dont think he sang anytime. Maybe once I heard him sing but for a while.

~ Danced crazy
He dont dance.

List as many people as you want to tag and inform them in their Cbox or comment column.
He tags everyone whose lame.

SEE, marcus I'm so freaking nice to do this tag for you so you better tell me. :p
PLeaseee laaaa. Im not suffering. Im just curious. REALLY CURIOUS.
Can tell her la but not me. FINEE. and you trusted me first ISH. fineee. whatever.

No comments: