Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost for words.

No I am never lost for words. As usual it aint marcus. You'll know who it is.
Marcus cried. ): sand got in his eyes. Kesian. I just pity him OK?!

Well, he is a weirdo. :)
Boy, I like talking crap about him :) HEHEHE.
Please change your password la. Its so freaking long. GOSH.
I got it wrong 3 times today just to log in. HAIZ.
pw : *********************

Thats how long his password is. o.O
Crazee right. haiz. I am so damn lazy to type so much but who cares, I LOVE crapping about him. It makes me feel in control. :)

Marcus is 14. He is a boy(i think, LOL). His full name is marcus tan ji han. He likes making people mad. He says it makes him feel happy(weird). He smells his geografi paper(like jingwei smelling his compass). His water is dirty(LOL). He still owes me stuff. He likes to throw stuff at people for no utterly good reason. He lures his sisters away from the computer. He likes a girl. I fogot her name. I can never remember her name. The girl is from dont know where. He likes manchester united. He says the rock. He was a runner for his school. MSSD. can you imagine that?

well, thats all for now. Until then. BYE. :)

No comments: