Sunday, August 10, 2008

Its so damn dead :)

Evryone knows who uses the smiley right so i dont need to tell you who i am. :)

OH yeaahh, i dont need changed your password anymore.
I got the hang of it. -.-
well, my passwords long too you know :)

I cant believe marcus is sitting next to me -.-
Haiz. i think I'll suffer. well, since this is his blog..
I'll post about him ?
whatever..

marcus IS weird.
He smells books. :/
so freakyy. no seriously.
And he likes to copy my answer. go die laa. ISH.
and when i get it wrong he blames me. dumb ass.
DO YOURSELF LAA.
i pulled his ears. HEHEHEHE. Disturb me somemore laa. :p
Thats what you get.
oh yaaaa. he so noisy. so damn noisy. -.-
he cant SHUT UP. seriously.
HAHAH he scared of caryn. LMAO.
yay, thank God i have caryn :DD
marcus is so dead :)

byeee. [random much]

No comments: