Wednesday, July 9, 2008

marcus tan jihan

STOP SPAMMING ME. this is more of like my blog than marcus. -.-
GO UPDATE. MARCUS... stop throwing stuff at me.

Everyone marcus blog will be updated like maybe once or twice a week.
So come check. But not always. so dont always check get it.
As usual you know who this is. I no need tell alr.

soo, here's the update.
Marcus isnt wearing braces anymore. He looks weird. HAHAHA.
ERM.. Audrey predicted that marcus and sara are meant to be but urgh nvm lets not go there.
Then..hmm. let me see. He told chien han something very gross. and chien han asked us what it was. -.-
I stole marcus paper thingys but He got it back cause lydia kept it at a place. LMAO.
er.. marcus had to sit next to yin hui during sejarah.
err. Marcus is becoming really irritating. :))

oh well, yes. that it.
so byeee. :D
-out- carmen here.

No comments: