Friday, July 11, 2008

Like I said.

As you know I said that I would update his blog twice a week. so here goes.

I have no idea what to say :)
SPAM. ok well I'll tell you what he did err. thursday night. yeaa.

Ok I was online blogging and stuff la. Then I did my KGT. find some stuff.
Then he(marcus) went online. So he was like..

Marcus : hey
Marcus : DUDE!
Marcus : how do you do pendahuluan?
Carmen : HI.
Carmen : errmm, (explain)

yeaa. then he didnt understand. so whatever laa. I GAVE him my objektif kajian.
So he owes me. :))
Then chien han came online. So we added him in. Then marcus ask chien han. But still didnt understand so marcus called chien han. Then this marcus kept spamming. He and chien han. -.-
So I called marcus:) BWAHAHAHHA. and he said dont call cause he had to run all the way down and pick up the phone. HAHAHA. good for you. :DDD

So we all went offline the same time. HAHAHA.
Then I suddenly got a call. So I picked up and guess what it was marcus -.-

Carmen : hello?
marcus : HI BYE.

I was like....

Then He called again -.- HAIZ. NO LIFE.
Then I didnt say anything at first.

Marcus : ehh say something la.
Carmen : whyy?? why you call meee.
Marcus : Like you and sara laa.
Carmen : what laa. dont call laa.
Marcus : I call again.
Carmen : NOOO. dont call laaa. Later my sister pick up.
Marcus : OH okok. fineeee. k bye.

.... it was so random but whatever.
ok thats the update so bye :)
P.S. its carmen again. :)

No comments: