Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ESFERN!

It is no surprise to know that Marcus will never update his blog. It is only natural for guys anyway as they THINK they have better stuffs to do like play WARCRAFT (yuck) or watch Olympics (much better). And this blog is becoming a promotional blog because someone else but its own owner updates this blog.

And it is quite obvious that this isn't him. Because his English isn't that good. Hahaha. Not that my English is very good, but I can differentiate between good and broken English. Not that bad. He, is quite oblivious to that fact. Although he goes for English tuition, God knows what he does there.

And since I am living under the same roof as him, I shall you about what Marcus does at home.

As for now, he hasn't done anything worth laughing or blogging. So in other words, he is a very boring person. Even if Jessica Alba were to walk pass him I bet he wouldn't notice. Tsk what a pity.


And girls, Marcus IS annoying.

Sorry but I thought they ought to know.

:D



-.-

Anyway,
He has a very beautiful sister,



awww :')

No comments: