Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm so sorry SARA.

SARA, Happy Belated Birthday, I am so sorry for not posting it sooner. I am such an IDIOT, for not doing it earlier.HAHAH, ok I cant take it anymore, Its Carmen. Marcus forgot his password. STUPID. Anyways, i think he'll say that Sara is sucha awesome girl and that he misses sitting with her. I know because he told me. :)
ANYWAYS, Marcus you still OWE me and Sara presents laaaa. ISH ISH. Its been like a month since my birthday. AND how can you forget your own password?! You gaming too much already la. STOP GAMING LA. DOTA, warcraft is LAME. I know because ... I know :D
I'll start crapping in His blog. KAY. I want to go play PAINTBALL. YEAHHHH. I was so close to driving a go-kart in genting but then it rained so they stopped it. HAIH. I want to go genting, sit the corkscrew :) AWESOME ride. I likey. SPACE SHOT, now thats nice. But its kinda dangerous cause some people died sitting it, The got heart attack, some girls hair kena stuck in the thing and her head sort of ripped of. Imagine sitting next to the girl. WHOA. well, KAY. I stop. Go change my myspace layout :) BYEE.

No comments: